Forget everything you know about online casinos and open a portal to a new reality with 888STARZ.
- OVER 3000+ SLOTS
- POKER ROOM
- VIP CASHBACK
- NO MOBILE APPLICATION
888STARZ has made it possible for absolutely everyone to make money in the casino. Each player can become a stakeholder and a truthly wealthy co-owner of the gambling platform right here, right now. You won’t have to be frustrated by your losses, because you’ll always be a winner wherever you win or lose thanks to the 888 reward policy. In this review we will tell you everything you need to know about 888STARZ and its exclusive dividend model.
Any self-respecting casino has a license, which allows it to run legally in certain countries, and the 888STARZ casino is no exception – it operates under the Curacao gaming license. Launched recently in 2020 by Bittech B.V, 888STARZ has already ranked among the leading blockchain-based casinos as a result of its one-of-a-kind reward model and numerous positive feedbacks about it from users. In addition to the casino, 888STARZ also offers a huge sportsbook with the best odds. The platform is multilingual: the content on the website is displayed in more than 60 languages, and you can also enjoy multilingual customer support in your native language.
Unique 888 Reward Model
The 888STARZ slogan “Play, mine, earn!” fully reflects the essence of the Rewards system, let’s take a deeper look at it. The first thing you have to do is to play casino games and to gain an immersive game experience. By betting on 888STARZ, you receive 888 tokens – utility tokens created on the Tron blockchain and concurrently crypto stocks of the platform. 888Tron tokens are added to your account regardless of the outcome of the game. This process is called mining. By acquiring tokens, you automatically become an 888 token holder, who gets dividends in USDT.
All platform’s revenue is kept in the Reward Pool, which is allocated among all those who stake tokens in their 888STARZ account every 24 hours. 65% of the net revenue is shared among the players, and the remaining 35% is taken by the team. Your rewards can be immediately withdrawn on your crypto wallet and easily exchanged for fiat currency. It’s worth noting that your passive income from the platform depends on the number of tokens you have. More 888 tokens, more income. If you would like to stake more tokens, you can also buy them on decentralised exchanges, like Coinsbit, and deposit into your account.
Game Selection & Slot Machines
888STARZ has the largest collection of fully licensed games among all decentralised platforms. 3500+ games from more than 100 software developers are presented in the lobby. They are available on PC desktops, smartphones and tablets. The section “Slots” contains popular games well known to everyone, such as Book of Ra, Coco Tiki, Lucky 7, The Asp of Cleopatra, 6 Fruits, etc.
Most of the slots are from Playson, 1x2Gaming, Amatic, BetSoft, Endorphina and other famous providers. There is also a wide selection of realistic live dealer games for players, who would like to feel themselves like in a real gambling house. In the live games section you will find three different types of roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat.
888STARZ provides its users many deposit & withdrawal methods and accepts 24 fiat and 30 cryptocurrencies.
The full list of payment options is on the official website in the section “Payments”. The minimum deposit varies from 1 to 10 EUR and depends on the selected payment method. But if you are going to use your welcome bonus up to € 1950 + 150 FS, the first deposit needs to be at least 10 EUR.
The 888STARZ team provides round-the-clock support to players. They consider that tech support must never sleep, and it’s hard to argue with their point of view, because it is quite right. You can contact 888STARZ support via phone, online chat or e-mail.
Forget everything you know about online casinos and open a portal to a new reality with 888STARZ. The reality where you are always on the winning side, where you have passive income daily even without playing casino games, where you earn real money effortlessly. And these words are not empty rhetoric.