Neo.Bet, an online Sportsbook that is licensed under the Malta Gambling Authority, and was established in 2018, has plenty to offer to all players and bettors out there on the web.
- Attentive and high-quality customer care
- One of the first bookmakers with a German License
- Professional and user-friendly interface
- Competitive esports odds
- Has an impressive loyalty program
- No casino service is available
- Only available in certain EU countries
- Only two languages are available: English and German
- No loyalty programs
Neo.Bet is up to date, technologically speaking, as they have created a mobile app for bettors to bet on the go. Not to worry, all members can bet on real sporting events, past and present – in real-time. There was a bit of uncertainty regarding Neo.Bet’s legitimacy, however that has been cleared up as they are one of the first bookmakers with a German License, as well as being TÜV certified.
Games, Tournaments, Odds, Live Betting & Streaming
When it comes to the Esports, they have all the bells and whistles any player could dream of. There are Games, Tournaments, Esports Odds, as well as Live Betting and Streaming.
Let’s talk about the Esports Games first: NeoBet has an extensive range of Esports betting markets, as well as competitive Esports Odds to go with it. Some of the games they have available are Dota 2, Call of Duty, R6 Siege, Honor of Kings, and more. Compared to many other sites, this online sportsbook seems to have one of the most extensive ranges of games out there on the market.
Of course, the bookmaker has cool and exciting Tournaments. The Esports League of Legends is a popular one and it has multiple tournaments throughout the year. To name a few of these tournaments: LCK, LCS, and LPL. The major tournaments that come around are covered by the site.
If there is uncertainty about any of these Tournaments, the support team will gladly help out with any questions or problems. Their Contact Information and Customer Care will be brought to your attention later in this review.
Neo Bet is not the only online Sportsbook out there so the competition to be the best is intense. It has you covered with entertainment as they offer an extensive selection of live esports matches. Another positive to add is that offers a free live streaming service.
So, if you are looking for a bookmaker site that allows you to watch the action as well as bet on esports at the same time, then look no further. Not only is this option so much more entertaining, but the customer will have a better understanding of what is happening in the match and will be able to adjust their betting accordingly.
Bonuses & Free Bets
Anyone is eligible for bonus offers with Neo.Bet, whether you are brand new to the site or an established customer, everyone can benefit. There is a Starter Bonus that includes 200% up to 50 EUR or a Pro Bonus with 100% up to 150 EUR.
The bonuses don’t stop there. If a customer refers a friend and introduces them to the bookmaker, they will get a 50 EUR reward for each friend. Another bonus to note, the Bonus Chips. Bonus Chips are not exclusively for new customers, but also for loyal bettors. A bettor collects these Bonus Chips with every placed bet automatically. Even if you sometimes shouldn’t win a bet, you will still get the chips and the amount will be doubled.
It is quite straightforward to understand the Bonus System with NeoBet. To unlock a new customer bonus, a deposit will have to be made into your account. There are numerous payment options available that will be mentioned later on in this review under the heading Payment Methods. With the deposit, you can choose your personal bonus. For existing customers, there are bonuses readily available, without additional actions.
In order to receive your bonuses, you have to turn over the money from your bonus 5 times at a betting odd of 1.50 within 100 days. For more detailed information, there is an option to click ‘bonus conditions’ on their website.
Loyalty Program & Rewards
It seems as though the only rewards available on Neo.Bet is for newcomers. There is a Welcome Bonus on offer. There are many bonuses to choose from, as mentioned above, however, there are no loyalty programs.
Design & Usability
For any online business or establishment to be successful, its interface design does need to be user-friendly and easily accessible. By ensuring that these two features are incorporated properly, will most likely lead to the online business’s success as customers will feel comfortable and safe while on the platform.
The interface design looks quite professional, each feature of the business is easy to locate, as well as the platform being entertaining for customers. NeoBet’s loading time is quick and efficient which just adds to the experience of the placing of bets and wagers. The company prides themselves in their unique betting app that is available on mobile devices. This just shows that Neo.Bet is advancing in the technological world.
Software & Security
It seems as though sports betting circles have not always been legal in Germany, so to clear up any confusion, sports betting is legal in Germany. In fact, Neo.Bet is one of the first providers with a German betting license. Negotiations and meetings have gone on over the years, but they have finally come to a standardized regulation concerning gaming has been located in Germany. From what the website says, in Germany, a license for sports betting is way more than an ‘operating license’. This is because it also regulates other topics like addiction avoidance and prevention as well as the protection of user data according to German law. It’s not just a TÜV-certified betting provider but is also one of the first with the official nationwide sports betting license.
- NeoBet’s place of business is based in Malta.
- Registration number: CR No. C80655 from the Malta Business Registry (MBR).
- License number: MGA/B2C/418/2017 from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Neo.Bet has various payment methods for their customers to choose from, to name them: Much Better, Apple Pay, Visa & Mastercard, Klarna, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, and bank transfers.
Let’s go into a little more detail about each payment method:
- For those who are unaware, MuchBetter is an app-based payment wallet that allows players to deposit into and withdraw from the gaming account with your mobile number. This method seems quite easy to maneuver, it is speedy and convenient.
- Apple Pay is a payment method that can be used with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This can be done without opening a new account, simply use your Apple ID and everything will be linked. Another feature with Apple Pay, Touch ID makes each deposit quicker, safer, and so much easier than before.
- With Mastercard and Visa, it is possible to withdraw funds to and from your Neo.Bet account immediately. This payment method is also a true and tried, reliable, method for transfers.
- Klarna is a speedy and safe method to send your deposit to your account using online banking. The information is sent encrypted to your bank. Remember to keep your TAN ready for the transaction confirmation.
- Paysafecard is a convenient and instantaneous method to transfer funds to your account by means of prepaid vouchers.
- Skrill is a method to withdraw your winnings, as well as transfer funds to and from your Neo.Bet account.
- With a Neteller wallet, instantly transfer funds into your account as well as withdrawing winnings back into your Neteller wallet.
- To transfer your funds through a Bank Transfer is a classic way to move your money around. *Keep in mind that two withdrawals via bank transfer per calendar week are free of charge. Five € fees applies for each further withdrawal.
NeoBet offers various methods in order to get in touch with their consultants, should there be any queries, questions, or problems. Their fax number is +356 277 80 112. It is also possible to send them an email at [email protected].
To conclude this review, it is safe to say that Neo.Bet has thought of all the possible ways to ensure customer satisfaction. With regard to Payment Methods, Bonuses, their technologically advanced mobile app, the various methods in which a customer can receive Customer Support, the interface design, and their reputable licensing.