- What is an Asian Betting Broker?
- How to Use Asian Bookie Broker?
- Why use An Asian Bookmaker Broker –The Benefits
- Betting Brokers and Arbitrage Betting
- Sports Available at Asian Bookmaker Brokers
- How to Make Payments at Asian Bet Brokers
- Do Asian Sportsbook Brokers Offer Mobile Betting?
- Are Betting Brokers Legal and Legit?
- Are there Fees for Using an Asian Sportsbooks broker?
There are two types of Asian sports bettors – professional and recreational. A professional bettor places bets at online bookies to earn a living. On the other hand, a recreational bettor places bets at online bookies for fun. Well, these two types of Asian bettors have one thing in common – to place bets at the best Asian sportsbooks broker. With an Asian bookie broker, you don’t need to create different betting accounts at multiple bookmakers. You can just register a single account with one trusted Asian betting broker and play at multiple bookies.
In this article, we will tell you what Asian bet brokers are and how to use them. We will also tell you more about the benefits, how to make payments, and much more.
What is an Asian Betting Broker?
An Asian bookie broker, also known as a betting brokerage or an agent, enables you to place bets at multiple Asian online bookies with a single account. In other words, a betting broker is a middleman between you and offshore online sportsbooks. A betting broker also acts as a middleman between you and Asian betting exchanges. With a bet broker, you can rest assured of enjoying some of the best betting odds from offshore bookies. You can also rest assured of placing bets anonymously and securely.
How to Use Asian Bookie Broker?
Using Asian bookmaker broker is straightforward. All you need do is register with the sports betting agent you want and start placing bets at the online bookmakers you want. Registering an account is also pretty simple. For example, BetInAsia is a trusted agent and requires you to sign-up for an account by entering a few details, including name, email address, password, and currency.
Once you register an account, you can make your first deposit and start your betting journey. One thing you need to keep in mind is that different Asian sports brokers support different bookmakers and betting exchanges. Some brokers support many bookies, while others have a few of them.
Why use An Asian Bookmaker Broker –The Benefits
There are tons of benefits to using sports betting brokers over conventional bookmakers. Some of the benefits include:
- Accessibility – As you probably know, some online bookmakers don’t operate in certain regions due to geographical restrictions. But with an Asian bet broker, you can place bets at these restricted bookmakers. The broker will place bets on your behalf.
- Efficiency – With a betting broker, you don’t need to create dozens of betting accounts with multiple bookmakers. You can just create a single integrated account and place bets at multiple bookies. It is easier to manage one account than multiple accounts.
- Reduced commission – With a sports bet broker, you get a chance to enjoy a reduced betting exchange commission. For example, a betting broker on Betfair can charge you 2.5% instead of the usual 5%.
- Best odds from sharp bookies – Betting brokers don’t just provide accounts for any bookmakers they come across. First, they check the available sports as well as the betting odds. The best brokers provide you with accounts for established brands like Pinnacle and Betfair.
Betting Brokers and Arbitrage Betting
One common question that gamblers ask themselves is whether Asian bet brokers accept arbitrage betting. The truth is that you can do arbitrage betting at some Asian sports betting brokers. Brokers such as BetInAsia accept arbitrage betting without any limitations. And remember, your account will not be closed because of winning consistent profits.
Sports Available at Asian Bookmaker Brokers
When you join Asian sports betting brokers, you will never run out of betting options. This is because the brokers provide you with accounts for bookmakers with a wide range of sports. You can rest assured of betting on sports like:
- Horse Racing
How to Make Payments at Asian Bet Brokers
Making payments at Asian sports betting brokers is hassle-free. In fact, the process is similar to the one you would find at conventional bookmakers. All you need to do is sign-up for an account, go to the cashier, and deposit the amount you want.
The payment methods you will find at the cashier vary from one broker to another. However, most Asian brokers provide you with payment methods like credit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies. It is also good to keep in mind that the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts vary.
Do Asian Sportsbook Brokers Offer Mobile Betting?
Most Asian bookie brokers design their websites with mobile gamers in mind. Their websites are optimized such that you can place bets on Android and iOS devices. In fact, you will find that some brokers have native apps. This means you can install the apps and place bets while on the move. The features on mobile sites are also similar to the ones on the desktop site. All supported bookies, payment methods, and other gaming products are on the mobile version.
Are Betting Brokers Legal and Legit?
As a player, you really don’t want to lose your hard-earned money to scammers. The good thing is that betting brokers are legal and legit gaming sites. However, it is your responsibility to check whether the broker is licensed or not. It is good you check whether the broker holds licenses from authorities like the UK Gambling Commission and the Government of Curacao.
Are there Fees for Using an Asian Sportsbooks broker?
Using a betting brokerage is completely free. In other words, brokers will not charge even a coin for using the platform. Their job is to place bets on your behalf, and they earn income by generating traffic. You, however, need to bear in mind that there is a small withdrawal fee at some sites. But this is not an issue, considering that it is common at most conventional online bookmakers.
Asian betting brokers have indeed given bettors a new breath of life. There is no need to stay in the cold anymore, as you can now place bets at those restricted online bookmakers. All you need to do is register with reputable sports betting brokers and place bets at multiple bookies with a single account. Betting brokers give you a chance to enjoy the best betting odds and reduced betting exchange commission as well.