SureBets.bet offer the fastest tennis livescore – live real time scores and results from 1000+ tennis competitions.
Tennis is a popular sport with thousands of tournaments across the world. If you are a bettor, you can check our tennis livescores and find the results of a variety of competitions. With live scores, you can easily predict the final results of an event. To this end, you can do live betting and expect to win some big wins. Here, we will tell you what tennis is, popular tennis competitions, and some of the tennis scorings that you can check on live scores.
What is Tennis?
In simple terms, tennis is a racket sport played individually against one opponent or between two teams comprising two players each. The game is played with a tennis racket and a rubber ball. What’s more, the aim of the game is to hit the ball in such a way that the opponent is unable to play a valid return. If a player fails to play a valid return, the other player earns a point.
Popular Tennis Competitions Available on Live Scores
Tennis livescores feature thousands of competitions from all over the world. The most popular ones that you can view real-time results include:
- The Australian Open. This tennis competition takes place in Melbourne Park in January. In fact, it is the first Grand Slams tournament that happens every year. The tournament was first played in 1905 and took place on a grass court until 1987.
- The French Open. The French Open is the second Grand Slam tournament that takes place from late May to early June. In addition, the tournament began in 1991 and took place in Paris.
- The Wimbledon Championship. Another tennis tournament that is recognized globally is the Wimbledon Championship. The tournament has been active since 1877 and is held in London. It is also the third Grand Slams tournament.
- The US Open. Finally, the last Grand Slams tournament is called the US Open. The tournament began in 1881, but it joined the Grand Slams tournament in 1987. Furthermore, the tournament takes place from August to late September.
Tennis scoring works in three phases, namely a game, a set, and the match. These are the scores that you can check on tennis livescores. They work as follows:
- Scoring a game. When a player scores 4 or more points, he/she wins the game, i.e., 15, 30, 40, and the winning point. If the two players make it to 40, then that score becomes Deuce. Therefore, the player must win two consecutive points in order to win the game.
- Scoring a set. To win a set, a player must score at least 6 points. Also, the player must win by two games to win a set.
- Scoring the match. To win the match, the player must complete 6 sets. On top of that, the player must win by 2 sets or more.
Tennis is, of course, one of the best sports you can bet on. It has thousands of competitions from all over the world. As a result, you will always have a couple of events to bet on. Tennis Livescores provides you with results of a variety of events in real-time. This means you can check the results and predict the final outcome. You can, in fact, use the live results to do live betting.