SureBets.bet offers real-time livescores and results for all major cycling races in the world. So, if you are a gambler, you can place a bet at your favorite bookie and check the results on this page. On the other hand, if you a fun, you can check out the latest results and see whether your favorite cyclist has won or not.
In this article, you will learn what cycling is and the top competitive cycling races you can expect to find on our site. Additionally, you will get to know the different types of cycling.
What is Cycling?
In sports sense, cycling refers to the physical activity of racing with bicycles. Bicycle racing has several categories, including mountain bike racing, road bicycle racing, cyclo-cross racing, BMX, and cycle speedway. You, however, need to note that there are non-racing cycling sports. These sports include cycle polo, artistic cycling, mountain bike trials, freestyle BMX, and much more.
Top Competitive Races Available on SureBets Cycling Livescore
Here on SureBets.bet, we provide cycling enthusiasts with livescores for all top competitive cycling races. Some of these races include the following:
- Tour De France – Tour De France is by far the most famous cycling race in the world. This race takes place in France and has been around since 1903. Besides that, the race consists of 22 to 23 teams with 8 riders in each.
- Giro d’Italia – Established in 1909, Giro d’Italia is the second largest cycling race in the world. In addition to that, the race is considered the most difficult race to win after Tour De France. If you love this race, you will enjoy it for a period of 23 days in the month of May every year.
- Vuelta a Espana – Vuelta a Espana is another popular competitive cycling race that has been around since 1935. The race takes place towards the end of summer in Spain.
- UCI World Championships – UCI World Championship is the annual world championship race organized by Union Cycliste Internationale. On top of that, the race consists of events for individual time trial and road race.
Types of Cycling
There are many types of cycling that take place in different parts of the world. The most popular ones include the following:
- Road cycling – As the name suggests, road cycling is the type of race that takes place on streets or roads. An example of this type of race is Tour De France.
- Off-road cycling – Off-road cycling refers to cycling events contested on uneven and rough terrain, including mud, dirt, rocks, gravel, grass, etc.
- Track cycling – Track cycling refers to cycling events contested on velodromes. Well, velodromes are enclosed arenas similar to indoor tracks.
Cycling races attract millions of spectators from different parts of the world. Now, if you are one of these spectators and have got a busy schedule, we have got good news. Precisely, you can get the latest results for all your favorite competitive cycling races by checking out our cycling livescores. Our cycling livescore is comprehensive and covers all the world’s most popular cycling races.
Data is provided ‘as is’ for informational purposes only. SureBets.bet does not make any express or implied warranties of any kind regarding the data, and shall not be liable for any errors, incompleteness, interruption or delay, nor for any action taken in reliance on any data, or for any loss which may result.